Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pascale Dery for Mont Royal

I had the chance to meet Pascale Dery at the Cavendish Mall a few weeks ago. I am very impressed. she will be an excellent Conservative Candidate for Mont Royal. She is a well known journalist. She is fluently tri lingual . Well read and very aware of the riding, she has lived in TMR and Cote St Luc since childhood.
 It was great to meet her husband and children as well as her father.
 That day my friend MP Michelle Rempel flew in to show her support. It was great to see how Pascale interacted with her potential voters in the mall. She has a strong group of dynamic volunteers ,who have been busy selling memberships.

 In my opinion Pascale is the ideal candidate to take The riding of Mont Royal for the CPC. I urge you to volunteer, donate and vote for Pascale!!


Anonymous said...

I don't live in that riding ... but I wonder why you wouldn't support Robert Libman instead of Ms. Déry? I have nothing against Ms. Déry but wouldn't someone who's already had experience in politics stand a better chance of defeating a popular Liberal candidate like Anthony Housefather, current mayor of Cote St. Luc?
-- Gabby in QC

Anonymous said...

Why? Pretty easy. . The name below his? Her campaign manager.

I Support Lord Black