Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Magna Carta : The Documentary. Donate today!!!!






 I hold the Magna Carta as a sacred document. It is part of our Canadian 800 year history of freedom and liberty. My friends John Robson  and Brigitte Pellerin, are making a documentary on this vital part of the history of all of the English speaking peoples.
 They are crowdfunding it at Kickstarter. I urge my Canadian, Australian, British, New Zealand and American friends to donate to this worthwhile cause. I have already made a donation.  I hope all of you can give even $20!!! It is our duty to teach those that come to our lands and our children about this wondrous inheritance of freedom and it starts with Magna Carta.


1 comment:

Kenneth V. Tellis said...

I have an official letter from the American Bar Association n Lakeshore Road, Chicago. Illinois recognizing my contribution to their
Magna Carta Room in their offices there. After all, it was the American Bar Association that built the Magna Carta Memorial in 1953.so I am honored to have played a part in this story.

I Support Lord Black