Sunday, June 23, 2013

We need to help Our Brothers and Sisters in Alberta

I have family and many friends in Calgary. I was supposed to spend this week there. I cancelled my trip , but I will be back in the near future. It is time for Canadians to help their fellow Canadians. Donate generously to the Red Cross here or by phone 1-800-418-1111. We've all seen those devastating photos. It's time for all of us to do what we can!!! I have seen some nasty comments from the pseudo scientist huckster Suzuki and a few liberals. I assume these are just a lunatic fringe. It is time to help not revel at the misfortune of others.



3 comments:

Pissedoff said...

I will not donate to the Red Cross. I remember the ice storm when my son and his roommates lost all their frozen food. The RC offered less than enough for a McDonalds meal> They said they were keeping donations for the next emergency.

They tried the same in the US and got canned. I will donate through any other agency.

Anonymous said...

I remember the piles and piles of new goods dumped in landfills after the Slave Lake fire. They wanted money. When the CEO or whatever he/she is called of the RC quits making so much money maybe I will donate again. Until then, I do other things to help.

Anonymous said...

The Salvation Army has a donate to Calgary fund on their website. Please consider them.

I'm a Calgarian, but not affected in the least. I give to the "Sally Anne".

View my Stats


I Support Lord Black