Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another mcliar resigns

David mcliar is a liar and fool just like his brother dulton. He is exactly what the grits represent. His apology is half assed and insincere. He let the cat out of the bag. He was rumoured to run for grit leadership. brendan must be very disappointed. OTTAWA — Ontario Liberal MP David McGuinty apologized Wednesday and resigned his post as the party’s natural resources critic after he said Alberta MPs need to take a nationwide view of energy policies or go home. “I would like to unreservedly and unequivocally apologize for comments which I made with respect to parliamentary colleagues from the province of Alberta. My words in no way reflect the views of my party or leader, and I offer my apology to them as well as my colleagues from Alberta,” McGuinty, an Ottawa MP, said in a statement Wednesday. “I hold all Parliamentarians in high esteem, and I regret my choice of words, as I can understand the offence they have caused. I have offered my resignation as energy and natural resources critic to my leader, and he has accepted. I look forward to continuing to serve my constituents in the House of Commons.”


Anonymous said...

This man has been pushed aside and pushed up in the corner, not to utter a word...since it was Dalt who decided back in the Oda days to bring down the Government, get his friend the speaker to rule in their favour....and have his happy weak leader run this Country. Well, it put them in no man's land - and he and his friend from NS have been banned ever since... He was just stricking back - that is what these selfish members do - can't stand to see others in their party get ahead...but too - it shows what his party is "REALLY" about and exposing them for what they are!

Anonymous said...

There was great coverage of this on the CBC's The National last night!!......just kidding - not a big enough story for them to bother with I 'spose.

I Support Lord Black