Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The Tory Fundraising Juggernaut Rolls on

The Tories raised over $22.7 million in 2011. It is more than all other Canadian federal political parties combined. Interestingly the grits outraised the dippers in 2011. Electoral welfare is being phased out so the Tory fundraising advantage will be even more important. The Conservatives, meanwhile, out-fundraised all parties, which it has consistently been doing for the past five years. According the party’s annual return, the Conservatives raised a record $22.7-million in 2011, from 110,267 donors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But I wish they would stop calling me and sending me literatue all the time. I don't know what they are paying those people to phone, but there seems to be a lot of money wasted as they call all the time, not to mention all the paper and stamps for the literature.

I Support Lord Black