Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love Thy Neighbour International






































Matthew 22:37-4037 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. 


I often worry and pray for persecuted Christians all over the world. I am very lucky to live in a country where I am free to practice my faith. Christians in pakistan are regularly killed, assaulted, forcibly converted. and subjected to the evil blasphemy laws of that rogue state. My friend Serena Samuel has helped start an organization to help Our Brothers and Sisters in Christ in Pakistan. She is having an event featuring Michael Coren as the speaker. I urge you to attend and donate generously to help these  persecuted people. You can donate here if you can't attend.



.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black