Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Barbra Streisand in Montreal

Last week I paid a ridiculous amount f money to see Barbra Streisand in Montreal. I sat in the 7th row. I love Barbra Streisand the singer and don't particularly like Barbar the leftist activist. Unfortunately the two often merge. She talked up obama's debate performance and went on and on about environmentalism. She also showed clips of her childhood and life in Brooklyn. It was a family affair with her singing with her son Jason Gould( I always wished she had stayed married to Elliot Gould) and her sister Rosie also did a duet with her. Chris Botti and an Italian boy tenor group also preformed. Overall a wonderful concert. ( if you ignore the lefty tripe)

Tribute to Marvin Hamlish







1 comment:

Gabby in QC said...

Thank you for posting those songs.

She's still in great voice, but I could have done without the trumpet competing with her during "Evergreen".

I Support Lord Black