Monday, September 17, 2012

Canadian property Rights Conference 2012

I attended the CPRC 2012 last weekend. It was great seeing so many old friends and discussing the vital issue of property rights. As most of you know I am not fond of the 1982 constitution and even less fond of the fact that  property rights were excluded. The speakers were all excellent and there was a lot of good discussion. It was particularly interesting to hear how property rights work in different countries.I hope this is an annual event. I hope this is the beginning of strengthening property rights in Canada.


Tom Flanagan   Matt Bufton

John Robson


Joseph Quesnel   Dr Peter


Danieel Smith

Mark Milke   Rachelle Alterman

Scott and Randy






Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

Video streaming by Ustream

No comments:

I Support Lord Black