Monday, August 27, 2012

Tampa day 1 RNC

I arrived in Tampa yesterday.There were no flight delays even the flights to Ft Luterdal and Miami were cancelled. It has been raining , but there has been little evidence of Hurricane Isaac. It looks like it will not hit Tampa. I ent to a briefing yesterday and attended the official welcom at Tropicana Field. Met a lot of nice people at the briefing. The welcome event was kind of cheesy and the security was very tight. I understand the need for security, but I really think our American friends get a bit overly caught up in it. The first day official events Aire cancelled but most of the other events( and there are hundreds) are not. Had dinner with a bunch of Canadians and Tahad a good sleep. looking forward to a fun week.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black