Friday, July 20, 2012

Nice Work if You Can Get it

 I have been in NYC the last few days and I have been going to many plays. I first saw Nice Work if you can Get It. It was a wonderful two hours of comedy, Matthew Broderick and Gershwin songs.

I then went to see Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark. It was much more juvenile ( as was the audience: average age 17). It was very exciting and acrobatic. I took a backstage tour which was quite amazing.

Then I saw an all star Cast In Gore Vidal's The Best Man. A political play abut a Party nominating convention in the 50's. It was a pretty amazing play with the likes of Angela Lansbury and James Earl Jones on Stage together. I will be attending the RNC in August, so it was very interesting to watch this cast. I even waited at the stage door and got autographs from John Laroquette, Sybil Shepherd and John Stamos.
I finally saw One Man , Two Guvnors. It was an amazing two hours of slapstick humour music and just amazing fun. I laughed so hard i almost peed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr Roy. "Nice work if you can get it" I would like to have YOUR work as you seem to be able to get to see all the movies and plays. Good luck to you :)

I Support Lord Black