Sunday, June 10, 2012

CPAC Chicago

GovJohn Kasich

Sen Ron Johnson

Gov Chris Christie

Herman Cain

Gov Bobby Jindal

Gov. Bob Mcdonald

Rep Peter  Roskam

Gov Sam Brownback

Rep Michelle Bachmann

I was in the Windy city for CPAC Chicago. It was a packed program of Speakers meant to fire up the GOP base. It was a fascinating day. I had hoped to see and speak to Governor Scott Walker, but he was unable to attend. The Walker victory was a running theme of the day. Many in the room had voted for, donated to and worked to stop Governor Walker's recall. I was also happy to see that people were getting behind Mitt Romney. Sen Rand Paul was very explicit in his support for Governor Romney. I was very happy to finally meet and chat with Governor Bobby Jindal. He is an amazing person!  There were over 2000 people at the event. There were only 6 occupiers and I didn't even see them.




















No comments:

I Support Lord Black