Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

I am proudly Canadian. I love my American, friends and neighbours. There generosity and bravery in the cause of freedom has made this world a better place. HM Canadian, British, Australian, NZ and the other Realms soldiers have fought along side our American friends. I salute the sacrifice of the many many Americans who have died in the cause of Freedom.


Anonymous said...


Powell Lucas

Anonymous said...

I wonder on this special day for the USA and the other countries that fought side by side during WW11 if we will ever see that kind of patriotism ever again...people who complain about the cost of war have never seen the cost that is taken when your own rights and freedoms are removed until it is too late and then there is nothing you can do about it but hope someone or some country will come to your aid...thank you to all the servicemen and women who left the comfort of their homes and families to help protect what we take for granted today...I wonder if future generations would do the same

I Support Lord Black