Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dems war on mothers

My mom , Dr Rachel, is a graduate of VelloreMedicak School, one of the most renowned Medical Schools in India. While My brother and I were young, she stopped working and did what she thought was her most important job, raising her children. The dem left devalues mothers and motherhood. Not surprising since they believe abortion is a triumph. The attack on Anne Romney is despicable. Appearing last night on CNN, Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen made it clear how out-of-touch many Democrats are with traditional, stay-at-home mothers. While addressing the so-called "war on women", Rosen belched forth the following nonsense: "What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country saying, 'Well, you know my wife tells me that what women really care about are economic issues and when I listen to my wife, that's what I'm hearing.' Guess what? His wife has actually never worked a day in her life." She says this because Ann Romney never had what many people refer to as a "job". She was a stay-at-home mom who raised five boys.... Ann Romney wasted no time in responding on her new Twitter account: "I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work." Oh, and the paycheck? A healthy, normal family.


Alain said...

Indeed the Left, especially the rabid feminists, hate women and particularly women who are free to choose to get married, to have and to raise a family. In fact the family unit is something they want to stamp out as it stands in the way of the state being able to indoctrinate children from the cradle.

As the Left is opposed to individual freedom, it is not surprising that they detest women having freedom.

Anonymous said...

I interpret what Rosen meant was that Ann Romney had a choice that many women do not have due to economic reasons. Not all mothers have a husband economically well off to be able to afford their wives staying home to raise a family. Ann Romney does not understand families struggling economically to make ends meet and that depend on 2 salaries to try and survive.
Does Ann Romney have a maid or cleaning person?- Economically strained mothers do not enjoy such luxuries and must do it all including mothering.

I Support Lord Black