Saturday, March 03, 2012

War Horse

I have been looking forward to seeing War Horse, for some time now. I was not disappointed. It was an amazing performance. The magic of the theatre transported me to WWI. I actually began to believe the puppet horses were real. It was a magical theatre experience. The audience gave the performance a prolonged standing ovation. It was well deserved. Go see this play!!!


HarryB said...

I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets for christmas for the first preview performance on Feb 10th. Absolutely blown away, an incredible show. The scene showing the transition from the foal Joey to full grown was amazing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dr. Roy but I am not going to take your advice on this one.

I have heard that there is quite a bit of foul language in the script.

Not going to support that. They could have left the bad language out and the show would have been just fine.

Small c

I Support Lord Black