Friday, September 23, 2011

Dr Roy in D.C.


my hotel was across the street from  the teamsters


Jimmy LaSalvia   ( GoProud)


Senator Jim Isakson


Congressman Jeff Landry 

Congressman Mike Pence

John Fund WSJ

Steve Moore

Senator Rand Paul

Congressman Scott Rigell

Congressman Jim Jordan

Senator Jim DeMint

Senator Orrin Harch

Congressman Scott Garrett

Congresswoman Kristi Noem

Senator Tom Coburn

Congressman Allen West

Congressman Bob Turner
 I spent a few days in Washington, D.C.  I was at ACU Legacy event and met many impressive GOP members of the Senate and Congress. I was supposed to also meet Senator Marco Rubio, but he was busy voting! I was quite impressed with many of these many and women. Congressman West was very impressive. he gets the jihadi threat. It was also great to meet the newly elected Congressman Turner of NY 9! Congressman Landry had a charming Louisiana accent and seems. He and Congressman Rigell are freshmen who have turned down their pension and health care benefits. I am impressed that these means women understand the US's grave problem and will work hard to save the country they love.  I also got to see some of my DC friends as well.
 It was a fun few days. 


1 comment:

Winston said...

Way to go doc.... good job!

I Support Lord Black