Monday, August 22, 2011

Tony Abbott: Soon to be HM Australian PM?

I surely hope so. I am a big fan of Tony Abbott. Daniel Hannan talks about another Anglosphere nation shifting to the right. I can only hope and pray that our friend and ally the United States will soon dump bo as well.

Australia’s Labor government has staggered from blunder to blunder, sliding a little further in the polls each time. If there were a general election tomorrow, Tony Abbott, the magnificent Rightist leader, ought to win comfortably. His opponent, Julia Gillard has a one-seat majority. And one of her MPs has been using his union credit card to pay prostitutes (I suppose I ought to add “allegedly”, though you can make your own mind up from the clip below – hat-tip, Tim Montgomerie).

No comments:

I Support Lord Black