Monday, August 15, 2011

Restoring The Royal Designation


The campaign to restore the names of The Royal Canadian Navy and Royal Canadian Air Force is victorious!
HM Canadian Government will restore the traditional names of the navy and air force. Take that trudeau. We will slowly, but surely undo your trudeaupian nightmare vision of Canada.

The Canadian Forces names: A mark of respect

Published Monday, Aug. 15, 2011 6:09PM EDT

The Conservative government's decision to restore the traditional designations of the Canadian Forces; the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN), Canadian Army and Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) is a welcome move that recognizes a reality that has been long ignored by officialdom: The decades-long attempt to erase the historic designations, and unique identities, of the RCN, Canadian Army and RCAF was a failure.




9 comments:

Kaffir_Kanuck said...

I'm glad you did this post 'cause I just heard about it coming home from work and I'm not ready to do a simple post on such a huge change, but now I can link to yours and write about it later.

Thanks Doc. Never thought I'd ever join the RCAF!

Wow. I never thought I'd ever write that.

The ACS techs will have their hands full changing aircraft logos, signs and everything else under the sun.

Oh crap. Now I'll have to probably re-sew new badges.

Roy Eappen said...

It is I who should thank you and your fellow soldiers for your amazing service to Queen and Country. Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

How ironic. Uncle Tom gloats about the symbols of his own oppression on the anniversary of his native land's independence.

How shameful Roy.

Alain said...

Poor Anon, your comments reflect someone raised on the myth of Trudeau's Canada and not the comments of anyone knowledgeable of Canadian history.

Anonymous said...

As a former member of the RCAF I am pleased to see that I now again exist.
Finally the government got something right.

Krystina said...

This is truly excellent and exciting news! I never thought it would happen, least wise so soon! But no matter! To be able to write the Royal Canadian Navy and the Royal Canadian Air Force is thrilling indeed!

Sean M said...

A wonderful day for Canada, it's history and traditions. A bad day for the imposed distortions and denials of the Trudeauvian cultists. Bravo to the Conservative Government for restoring the honour!!

Anonymous said...

Let's bring back Dominion Day.

Don't agree with bringing back the royal designation and my father served most of his life in the RAF and RCAF.

Jonathan Friesen said...

Now if we could just change the flag back to the old Red Ensign. Liberals would likely choke on their own vomit. It would be fantastic.

I Support Lord Black