Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Ezra interviews Mark Steyn

An amazing interview by Ezra on Mark's new book. Thank you BCF. Thank God for these champions of freeodm!
 Buy the book.


Anonymous said...

I've been fighting a Big Bank over the wrongful dismissal of me because I was injured on the job but once i tried to return I was given a 9 day notice to find a job within the Bank or arrange Severance. I was there 20 years and THEY cause my injury.
Today I am broke and in debt, and I just found out the barbara Hall is close to my Bank for Human Rights. My HRTO complaint has been dragged out for over a year as i go broke .
Hall has pushed me to suicide because I'v lost everything and will be homeless to about 3 weeks.
I did not know that the HRTO suspends my Charter Rights during the Process because the Lawyers for the BANK did a smear campaign on me going back to 2001.
I was suffering a minor disability but the Respondant produced a huge file so large it would take a year to answer all the Banks lies. The file is mail by normal ground method and I only had 14 days to do 200 days work.
I will be dead in about 2 weeks because the Bank wore me down and Hall is on the side of the Bank.

been around the block said...

Cross-posted at BCF:

What a duo!

As usual, in Canada, the great ones are unsung -- as Steyn said, neither of them will be getting the Order of Canada, but Commissar Lynch will (I first wrote Lunch: Freudian Slip!!!) -- but with SunTV, Blazing Cat Fur, SDA, etc., thank God that's changing. [I should have added Dr. Roy's Thoughts! You're sure doing your share.]

I was surprised that there was very little mention of the damaging demographic happening here, like in Europe, but I guess that's been done, both Ezra and Mark have been there, done that. However, things have really heated up in Canada since America Alone.

I loved Mark's passion at the end. He's right. We'd better get a little heated up and start to take things head-on, as individuals, and not always expect someone else to do the dirty work. We'd better start fighting our own battles -- because no one else is going to.

We know that now.

I Support Lord Black