Thursday, July 07, 2011

Remembering 7/7

London is one of my favorite places on earth. I have ben there many, many times. I have friends and family there. I was there 2 weeks ago. I remember with horror that terrible day in 2005 when Islamic militants, raised in the UK, callously and brutally attacked their fellow citizens. 52 died and hundreds more were injured. I despise the ira, but at least they warned of their atrocities, so that lives would be spared. Unfortunately there are more of theses viscious killers in London. Those moderate Muslims must denounce these killers to the security forces. It is these Muslim subjects of HM who must help fight this terrible ideology of hate and death. Islamofascism must be rooted out especially in the west. Our free societies must not be allowed to be infiltrated by these evil people. I have no doubt these scum are in an inner circle of hell.
I remember the victims and pray for their families today.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black