Friday, July 15, 2011

I don't like rupert murdoch

I haven't written a letter to the editor to the NP in a while. I have been pretty busy. I did write yesterday. More here on rebeccah brooks. And Lord Black on murdoch. And murdoch's apology? He's just sorry he got caught.
I don't like Rupert Murdoch

National Post · Jul. 15, 2011 | Last Updated: Jul. 15, 2011 3:03 AM ET

Re: This Fox Hunt Not About Hacking, Terence Corcoran

I don't like Rupert Murdoch. He and has papers have a nasty republican bent. This scandal started with the hacking of cellphones belonging to Prince William and his aides. The latest revelations about bribing Royal Protection officers to betray the Sovereign, if true, are treasonous.

I am pretty conservative, and I believe that Mr. Murdoch is not a fellow conservative, but an opportunist. His papers backed Labour in the United Kingdom for many years. If it is proven that his staff members violated the privacy rights of British subjects, these acts are criminal. Indeed, they put the safety of the Sovereign at risk.

Mr. Murdoch owes our Queen, the Royal family and the British people an abject apology. Those responsible for these acts must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Rupert Murdoch has no one to blame but himself.

Roy Eappen, Montreal.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black