Monday, July 25, 2011

Get Well Soon Jack

Jack has looked somewhat unwell to me for the last few months, so I am not completely surprised by Jack's announcement. I am surprised that Jack has a second primary, I would have expected sequelae to his prostate cancer. I am genuinely saddened by this news and wish Jack a speedy recovery. though I hope he will be back in September, though I think that date is quite soon and sounds unrealistic. My thoughts and prayers are with you Jack!

Jack Layton, who led the New Democrats to a historic electoral victory this spring, is temporarily stepping aside as Leader of the federal NDP to fight a second type of cancer.

In a strained voice, and appearing to have lost weight since the election, Mr. Layton told reporters he was taking some time off for treatment so he can return to Parliament to fight on behalf of Canadians.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black