Monday, June 27, 2011

Royal Tour App!!

Royal Tour
June 30 – July 8, 2011

The Official Photo of the 2011 Royal Tour: Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Photograph Chris Jackson / Getty Images. © St James’s Palace 2011)

Message from His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge

"Catherine and I are very much looking forward to our Tour of Canada.  We hope to be able to meet as many people as possible and to see as much of the extraordinary and diverse country as we can", said The Duke of Cambridge. "I have wonderful memories from my last times in Canada, and as such we consider it a great privilege to have been invited to Canada for our first joint Tour."

I will be in Italy for most of the Royal Tour. My trip was planned more than a year ago and I am two of my dearest friends and their kids, so I could't real change my plans . HM Minister of Canadian Heritage has announced the release of Royal Tour apps across various platforms. I already downloaded it for my iPad!
HM Government has been doing an excellent job in increasing knowledge of Our Constitutional Monarchy across the Internet. Though I wish I could be in Canad for the visit of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the app will allow me to watch ith fellow Canadians on this joyous occasion!!

1 comment:

Allan said...

They sound like a nice couple. Too bad you have to miss some of it.

I Support Lord Black