Friday, June 17, 2011

Quite Amusing

Liberal hack frank graves wants to explain his biased poll results. I long ago started to ignore ekos polls. His explanations ring pretty hollow. I will continue to ignore ekos and graves. I'm sure the biased CBC will continue to use him as their chief pollster. Wonder if the dippers will start using ekos.

On the night of Monday, May 2, Frank Graves, president of EKOS Research Associates, opened a bottle of Mer Soleil in his Ottawa home and settled in front of the television to watch the federal election results. He felt smug, very smug.

He had every reason to believe that he had surveyed as accurately throughout the 2011 campaign as he had in 2008, when he forecast that election's almost exact outcome.

1 comment:

been around the block said...

Mr. Graves, obviously, didn't poll me prior to the election!

EKOS, however, did poll me -- on my cell phone -- last week. I hope they get the message: I voted Conservative and I'm concerned about our bogus Human Rights (sic) Commissions, government social engineering schemes, and wealth redistribution, wanting instead, personal responsibility and accountability.

I Support Lord Black