Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Schwartz's: the Musical



I couldn't resist seeing a show called Schwartz's:The Musical. I have friends who don't live in Montreal and insist on going there the minute they arrive in Montreal to visit me. I love smoked meat, but I don't get to Schwartz's too much, when I don't have guests.
 The Musical is based on a book by Bill Brownstein. The cast is amazing with Bowser and Blue in the front of the house! The sets are wonderful. They really remind you of the restaurant. Many of the jokes are pretty corny and I don't think the songs were not that memorable, but it was a fun evening.
 Reviews are good. The shows have been sold out and the run extended. I have no doubt this show will get to Toronto, but doubt it will reach broadway.














No comments:

I Support Lord Black