Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Rapture

Matthew24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I am Christian. I am await the Second Coming of Our Lord. I would never be so arrogant as to predict when or how this will happen. That is total arrogance. We Christians must always be ready. I am saddened that an opportunity has been given for people to mock our faith, but perhaps it is also a chance for many to hear about Our Saviour. That is a good thing.


been around the block said...

But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father (Matthew 24:36).

'Truly I tell you, I do not know you.' 13 Keep awake therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour (Matthew 25: 13)

Christians should live every day as though it is the Second Coming of Jesus. We need to be prepared in season and out of season.

Seeing as Jesus, Himself, didn't know the day or the hour of the Second Coming, how is it that a Christian pastor thinks that he knows? He's obviously a crank and it's hard to credit how people could believe his bogus prediction.

What do he and his congregation do now? Maybe try a little humility? 'Eat a little humble pie?

Krystina said...

It is sad to see and hear people deriding Christianity and the idea of the legitimate Rapture and end as Jesus talked about in the Bible, all (or so it seems) because of someone who claims to be a Christian but has got it so wrong. However, as my father said, God can still bring this about to His glory.

I Support Lord Black