Thursday, April 21, 2011

Horror




Matthew 18:6  But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.


I cannot completely express the horror, contempt and disgust I feel for this " doctor". He swore to heal and protect life and he murdered his own children, Olivier and Anne-Sophie. If he was so despondent over his wife's affair he could have sought help. He was surrounded by health professionals.
 He killed them in the most horrible way possible, repeatedly stabbing him. He of course didn't die. I believe God will forgive him, if he expresses remorse and repents, but he must still face the full weight of man's justice. He must be convicted and jailed for life.

1 comment:

mikey d said...

Yes it was terrible but 1000s are ripped from wombs daily!

I Support Lord Black