Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Cosmonaut's last message to the Woman he once loved in the former Soviet Union





I recently saw the Canstage production of Cosmonaut's last message to the Woman he once loved in the former soviet union by Scottish playwright David Greig and directed by Jennifer Tarver. Not everyone liked it. I can't say I disagree with these reviews. I found the play somewhat dated and disjointed. I wasn't sure when it ended. The scenery was pretty minimal.  I found the actors pretty good, but I really can't say I liked this play very much.The theater was pretty empty. Not CanStage's finest hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The saddest thing about theese artists is how they revel in their complete lack of originality. Theese are old science fiction themes that have been explored for eons

I Support Lord Black