Saturday, April 23, 2011

Agop Evereklian, Pierrefonds Dollard Tory Candidate

Agop and his large energetic team have been working very hard in Pierrefonds Dollard. As my friend Ron Stein writes he should be the new Tory MP from Pierrefonds Dollard. As Stephen Harper says Agop is one of the hardest working candidates in Canada! The people of Dollard Pierrefonds deserve a hard working MP like Agop. the present grit is virtually invisible in Parliament and in the riding.

Watch video here Please vote , donate and volunteer for Agop. Things are going well in Pierrefonds Dollard . Help get Agop over the top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's been going door-to-door and attending events for many months now. I'm impressed by his energy, passion and integrity. Go Agop Go!

burpnrun said...

Folks, call me paranoid, but I think there's A LOT more to the Coup/Coalition than meets the eye. For those interested in stopping the hijacking of OUR democracy, please give a gander at: "The Real Co-Conspirators Behind the Coup":

http://burpnrun.blogspot.com/2011/04/real-co-conspirators-behind-2011-coup.html

and tell me if I'm wrong. Please.

I Support Lord Black