Monday, February 28, 2011


This story makes me sick. How could people be so cruel. It is pretty depraved to treat your own Mom like that. I hope these dolts get the book thrown at them. I wonder if they have kids.

A 68-year-old woman is in life-threatening condition in hospital after her son and daughter-in-law allegedly moved her into an uninsulated garage at a northeast Toronto home for much of the winter.

Toronto police said Monday that officers responded to a call of elder abuse at a home near McCowan Road and Finch Avenue east last Wednesday morning.

Officers found the woman "freezing to death" in a garage adjoining the home, said Const. Tony Vella.

The woman, who was suffering from frostbite, was taken to hospital.

She was not being given an appropriate amount of food, Vella said.

1 comment:

Kaffir_Kanuck said...

Makes me want to break the law.

I Support Lord Black