Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A Conservative in Hollywood

Roger L. Simon( Pajamas Media) on becoming a conservative in Hollywood and the reactions of the openminded leftists in show biz.


been around the block said...

'Gotta get this book! Thanks for these videos, Dr. Roy.

I sometimes comment at Roger L. Simon's blog over at Pajamas Media. He's a great writer and a clear thinker.

(I don't think it's possible to be a clear thinker if you're on the Left. I say this from personal experience ... ;-)

been around the block said...

"One nation under God ..."

What I noticed about a lot of the Hollywood celebrities who are on the Right, is that they're either Jewish or Christian. IOW, they're grounded in Scriptures which have held world democracies in good stead for a few thousand years.

"Justice for all," etc.

The Leftards, especially the Hollywood specimens, live in a juvenile-mindset fantasy world.

I Support Lord Black