Monday, January 03, 2011

Welcome Nigel Wright

I wish Guy Giorno well in his future endeavors. I want to welcome Nigel Wright to the PMO. I have met Nigel a few times and I have no doubt he will do an excellent job for the Tories and for Canada.

Paul Wells seems to have obtained this memo:
It was a pleasure and an honour to work with each of you and your staffs. Thank you for the opportunity to work and to serve together.

My successor, Nigel Wright, is a man of principle, vision and prodigious intellect. He is an inspired choice. And, should Mr. Ignatieff’s coalition decide to force an unnecessary and opportunistic election, Nigel will emerge as chief of staff to a majority Prime Minister.

Thanks again. It’s been great!

Guy

P.S. You can follow me on Twitter at @guygiorno.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black