Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sarah Palin endorses Paul Ryan's Policies!

I am a big fan of Congressan Ryan of Wisconsin. He is an extremely intelligent and earnest young man.I had the pleasure of meeting him recently. I one day would love to see Ryan as President of the United States with Bobby Jindal as VP. He is also pro life!. I am glad Governor Palin has endorsed his economic plans. He is someone who should be listened to. I like Governor Palin, but I am far from sure I want her to be President. The GOP leadership should also endorse Congressman Ryan's plans!


It’s no secret that she’s a Ryan fan (see here and here for starters, as one Twitter pal reminded me) but as far as I know, this is the first time she’s explicitly endorsed his roadmap as her preferred blueprint for entitlement reform. Which, I think, is a big deal: Ryan’s problem all along has been that, for all the positive press he gets, he can’t get the Republican leadership to talk seriously about entitlements for fear that doing so will scare off seniors and other prized constituencies. (That’s why I was surprised by his no vote on the Deficit Commission; it would have been a good way to keep the conversation going.)

No comments:

I Support Lord Black