Monday, December 13, 2010

My friend Andrew Lawton

I have been very distressed by the serious illness of my friend Andrew Lawton. Andrew is such a great guy. I have been praying for him, his parents and brother. He is a very young man, but he has accomplished quite a lot. He has so much more he can and will do. Please get better soon Andrew, you have so many friends who love you and are praying for your recovery.

Our Father Who is in heaven, holy is Your Name. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
O Lord, save Your servant; Who puts his trust in You. Send him help from Your holy place; And evermore mightily defend him. Let the enemy have no advantage over him; Nor the wicked approach to hurt him. Be unto him, O Lord, a strong tower; From the face of his enemy. O Lord, hear our prayer. And let our cry come unto You.
O Lord, look down from heaven: Behold, visit, and relieve this Your servant. Look upon him with the eyes of Your mercy: Give him comfort and sure confidence in You, defend him in all danger, and keep him in perpetual peace and safety; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Domine, quid multiplicati? Psalm 3
I called upon the Lord with my voice and He heard me out of His holy hill. I called upon the Lord with my voice and He heard me out of His holy hill.

I Support Lord Black