Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tarek Fatah in Montreal

                                                                                  Tarek and Marc Lebuis

                                                                                                Rabbi Poupko
My friend Tarek Fatah was in Montreal for the last few days promoting his new book, The Jew is Not my Enemy(buy the book!). He spoke yesterday at Beth Israel Beth Aaron Synagogue. It was great to see him again. He gave a wonderful speech. Most of his points you can here on the Current clip and the Tommy Schnurmacher Show Clip below. He is a brave principled man. It is with the help of those like Tarek Fatah, Raheel Raza and Salim Mansur that we will expose the jihadis and defeat them. I don't want to make enemies of all Muslims. I only want to defeat the jihadi who are apostates.
Listen here to Tarek on The Current.
 Listen here to tarek on the Tommy Schnurmacher Show.

1 comment:

Loga'Abdullah said...

I reviewed Tarek Fatah's book, Chasing a Mirage (2008), here. I think you'll find it interesting.

http://www.alhamdulilah.info/2010/11/tarek-fatah-chasing-mirage-2008.html

It is valuable for us to look at all sorts of opinions, and it is also vital to know when information if factual or falsehood.

I Support Lord Black