Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ezra and Mark Steyn

I attended an award dinner in honour of Ezra Levant. The guest speaker was Mark Steyn. It was a fund raiser for mt friend Joseph Ben Ami's Center for Policy Studies. It was an amazing evening. Lots of old friends including Fred Litwin, Kathy Shaidle, Debra Gyapong, Stephen Taylor, Arnie and too many more to list.
 The event was sold out! Rob Snow from CFRA was the MC. I got to give the Loyal Toast to Our Sovereign Lady.
 Mark Steyn was in ripping form. I particularly enjoy hearing him say that Ezra went Magna Carta on Jennifer Lynch's medievel ass. And of course that since Brigitte Bardot has been fined in France, Ezra is the Bridget Bardot of Canada.
More from Barrel Strength.
Congratulations to Ezra and Joseph. A stupendous evening.


been around the block said...

Just reversing the usual post card message: 'wish I could have been there!!!

'So glad it was such a success.

Warren Zoell said...

I've got to say you have a great site.

I Support Lord Black