Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Armando Krapp wrote me this Letter

I recently saw this unusual play at CanStage. Apparently I should expect more of this with the new artistic director. The acting was good, but I didn't like this play. Soulpepper is looking better and better.


tibi said...

Dr. Roy - I saw the play also. Although the actors were talented the script was so wooden it was impossible to feel anything about the characters. It wasn't just a translation problem. If the play were at least absurd it might have been funny, but alas.

For an outstanding show see Death of a Salesman, currently at SoulPepper.

Anonymous said...

Some news links on an important topic.

Demographic Winter - the decline of the human family.

A Champion For Maternal Health

Population crisis

Abortion policy destroying European societies, Spanish bishop warns

The Pill's 50th: Documentary Reveals Largely Hidden Controversy

Quebec TV: Women defends Cardinal

Marilyn Paris (25 ans) soutient le cardinal Marc Ouellet

Youtube: Dr. Bernard Nathanson

Join American Life League and protest the pill

Sexual Wisdom for Catholic Adolescents.

Human rights for the unborn. Have a nice day.

I Support Lord Black