Saturday, October 02, 2010

25 years

I graduated from McGill University's Faculty of Medicine in 1985. This weekend I will be attending my class reunion. It is hard to believe so much time has passed. It has been great to catch up with old friends and colleagues. My dad also graduated from McGill University ( PhD Physics). McGill is why I am today a Canadian citizen. My father came to Canada to get a PhD and ended up staying. I am today an assistant professor at my alma mater. I am very grateful to McGill University. I have expressed my affection for my alma mater by giving my money and time to the university for the last 25 years. Yesterday a reception with Dean Levin. Today I will be going to see Professor Muhammed Yunnis of the Grameen bank. Later today a reception with my classmates.
It's hard to believe how quickly the years have passed. Many of the children of my friends who have held in my arms are now in University themselves. Now I am one of the profs at McGill.
Thank you McGill University.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black