Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mommy, Mommy....

I was born in Kerala. In my language too you call for your mom when you are in great distress. This very much upset me. I hope this "man" spends many years in prison before he dies there. he is a vile pig.Too bad he didn't just kill himself first before murdering these children. I haven't even heard these tapes and I wept for these boys. I can't imagine their terror. this vermin must never see the light of freedom again.


Disturbing audio tape of murders played in court
Surrey teen Ranjit Gill cried out to his mother just before his stepfather Mahendra Singh shot him to death on Father's Day 2009.

"Mommy, mommy," the 15-year-old can be heard saying in Punjabi to his screaming mother Sukhwinder on an audio-tape Singh made of the murder.

The tape captures the sound of the murders of Ranjit and his brother Amarjit, 17, as well as the near-beheading of Sukhwinder. It was played Friday at Singh's sentencing hearing in New Westminster Supreme Court.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black