Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Night of the Proms

I have attended the Last Night of the Proms three times in my life. It was gloriously fun. I dressed up in my Tuxedo and sang Land of Hope and Glory, Rule Britannia, Jerusalem and God Save the Queen with the audience in Royal Albert Hall. I couldn't go this year, but I will again one day.You can hear this year's performance here. The concert ends with a Benjamnin Britten arrangement of God Save the Queen at 3:01:35 Enjoy.
Amazing Benjamin Britten arrangement God Save the Queen Proms 2010



From the 2009 Last Night
Rule Brittania


Land of Hope and Glory


Jerusalem


The Royal Anthem


Auld Lang Syne

1 comment:

Shawn Abigail said...

Thanks for sharing this. I love the last night, but have never seen it live and always manage to miss seeing it over the internet. I don't know why the BBC doesn't sell DVD's of it each year. Of course, nobody does patriotic music like the British!

I Support Lord Black