Monday, September 27, 2010


I enjoyed HOMOCON 2010. It was at the home of PayPal founder Peter Thiel in NYC. Lots of interesting people. It was great to see my friends Fred Litwin and his partner Andrew, Tammy Bruce, Gay Patriot Bruce Carroll, Alex Knepper and many others.
Ann Coulter recognized me from her Canadian tour and greeted me with a hug.
Her speech was pretty funny. She expressed her views against same sex marriage in a respectful way. The audience argued with her, but she held her view. She did make several suggestion for common cause including opposition to abortion and no fault divorce. The discourse was civil, which is always nice to see. She was indeed quite poitive about gay people( highest incomes, improve neighbourhoods,)
Lots of coverage here, here,here, here and here.
I congratulate Chris Barron, Jimmy LaSalvia and all their volunteers on a fabulous evening.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black