Monday, September 20, 2010

GoProud vs Farah of WND

My GoProud friends debated Joseph Farah of WND. Farah objects to a gay conservative group ( actually to any kind of gays). I think my GoProud friends did really well in the debate. I look forward to seeing them at HOMOCON 2010 ( of which I am a co sponsor).

For a guy who says he plans to fight “the homosexual agenda” “until the last breath” and thinks God will “collapse” America for accepting gay marriage, WorldNetDaily editor Joseph Farah sure has been doing a lot of gay media lately.

Farah appeared on two radio shows that are hosted by gay talk show personalities this week to blast Ann Coulter for headlining an upcoming party sponsored by GOProud, an organization that represents gay conservatives. Farah dropped Coulter from a speaking engagement at WND’s annual conference in September because of her involvement with GOProud. Coulter retorted last week by calling Farah a “swine” and a “publicity whore.”

In response, Farah appeared on The Steve Yuhas Show Sunday and then gave an interview to host Michelangelo Signorile on Sirius’ gay themed channel, “OutQ” the next day. Farah told Signorile that he was fed up with the conservative movement, and criticized conservatives for embracing members of the gay community who share beliefs on issues like taxes, health care and the role of government.

“This is my beef with conservatism: it’s always losing ground,” Farah told Signorile. “That’s why I don’t consider myself a conservative.”

Farah added that he never would have asked Coulter to speak at his event if he knew that she would show support to gay conservatives by speaking at one of their events.

“I guess you could say Ann Coulter had me fooled,” he said.

1 comment:

Grumpy Old Man said...

I'm a conservative Conservative and I'm not 'gay'. Thing is, I couldn't care less about whether someone is 'gay'. And "Same sex marriage?" Doesn't bother me! If someone wants to be married, great! I've been happily married to the same woman for 34 years.
However, Toronto's Gay Pride March does bother me. I'm a firm believer in keeping it in the bedroom, not on the street! You want to march, fine. Just keep your clothes on please...

I Support Lord Black