Saturday, August 21, 2010

Liberty Summer Seminar: My letter in the NP

The NP whittled down my latest letter a bit. I also said how impressed I was by Peter Jaworski, Matt Bufton and Janet Neilson. I also mentioned that the Jaworskis should be congratulated for their entrepreneurial spirit, not crushed by the jackboots of the state. Here is what survived the edit. I am very impressed by the massive coverage this has gooten. It has been reported in the US as well.

I have been a long-time supporter of the Institute for Liberal studies and the Liberty Summer Seminar. This organization teaches young people about freedom and free markets. By trying to stop the Jaworski family from holding a summer seminar on personal liberties, local bureaucrats are making themselves into a national embarrassment.
I suggest that the entire local council and their bureaucrats attend the event next year so they may understand something about freedom
Roy Eappen. Montreal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dr. You prove to us all that you have to fight for freedom and justice, not sometimes, not only at war time, but everyday! (real conservative)

been around the block said...

Good one, Dr. Roy! Ironies abound.

O Canada! :-(

I Support Lord Black