Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Lorne Gunter and the grit elites

As someone who has supported the Tories since I was 16, I am amused to read about disillusioned grits. Indeed people like my friend HM Minister of Citizenship and immigration, Jason Kenney and columnist Lorne Gunter used to be grits.
Gunter today has a piece on grit arrogance and pandering to the elites. An excellent article.
From Pearson to Ignatieff, the party of elitism
TwitterFacebookLinkedInDiggRedditBuzz
Lorne Gunter, National Post · Wednesday, Jul. 7, 2010

I used to be a Liberal--big time.

There, I've admitted it.


I handed out campaign pamphlets on a street corner in my hometown when I was 10, was a member of the party's national youth council while in university and chief of staff to a minister in the last Trudeau cabinet.

Then I smartened up.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black