Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just For Laughs 2010

I spent the last week attending shows at the Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. I attended O'Comics, Bubbling with Laughter, The Ethnic Show, The Not Inappropriate Show ( My oldest GodChild and her family were with me for the last two weeks). I didn't attend any of the Galas this year. The only host that appealed to me was Steve Martin and I was not in Montreal for the weekend. I have been going to Just for Laughs for many years, so I have seen almost all the comics before. Many still do much of the same acts. I still enjoyed the shows. The worst"so called comic was Tom Arnold. He was really not very funny and he hosted the Bubbling with Laughter Show. It was painful to listen to Arnold.
Here are some of the funnier comics.


Godfrey of Ethnic Heroes


Jo Koy of Ethnic Heroes


Andrew Maxwell of O'Comics


Mike Birbiglia of Bubbling with Laughter.


The Not Inappropriate Show


Kate Micucci of The Not Inappropriate Show

Kate Micucci - Mr. Moon

Jonner | MySpace Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed a "not so black" comic Trent McLellan at the Homegrown Comic Competition. His riffs on kids at summer day camps were very funny and authentic. The host Mark Little was a hilarious geek who also managed to do a great sketch imitating a insipid Neo hiphop music number.

I Support Lord Black