Tuesday, June 15, 2010


                                                              Peter Worthington was there

                                                                Luc Lavoie

                                                          Kory Teneycke

                                                                                   Pierre Karl Peladeau

I was at the SunTv launch at the Sun building in Toronto this morning. I streamed the event live on my iPhone and here is the video below. It was an interesting experience. I was sitting in the front row on the aisle( my preferred seat for theatre). Pierre Karl Peladeau mentioned that I was filming using my iPhone I met a right wing camera man who reads my blog and other BT blogs regularly. I actually had to tell a few of the people there, who Kory Teneycke was. I have never been at this kind of press conference before. The questions came rap[idly and I didn't manage to ask a question. I would have asked how we can get this on now. Here is the answer. I wan t all my readers and friends and even my opponents to sign the pledge to watch SunTv. Follow them on Twitter. Go to Facebook and like SunTV.
The CRTC must know that this is important to Canadians of all political stripes. We must overwhelm the CRTC with our emails, letters, calls and faxes.

By mail
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada, K1A 0N2
By fax
By Phone
Toll-free: 1-877-249-CRTC (2782)
Outside Canada: 819-997-0313
Toll-free TTY line: 1-877-909-CRTC (2782)
Outside Canada (TTY line): 819-994-0423
Media inquiries: 819-997-9403

More from Stephen Taylot. More from the NP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God save the Queen, God bless Dr Roy and God help the CBC and CTV. Thank you Kory.

I Support Lord Black