Friday, June 18, 2010

ILS and Tribute to Liberty

Two organizations I support, have received word from the dreaded CRA, that they can now issue tax receipts. Both Organizations honour and teach about freedom and the dangers of the state gone wild.
The ILS gives seminars on many topics. It supports free markets and freedom in general. I am not a libertarian, but I share many common goals with my friends at ILS. The Liberty Summer Seminar is coming up soon July 24-25. I have donated money to these great kids for 4 years with a tax receipt. Now that they are able to issue tax receipts, you have no excuse not to donate to this worthy cause.

Tribute to Liberty is a project to build a Memorial to the victims of communism. It is also to teach what happens when the state goes wild. We must not forget the more than 100 million men, women and children, slaughtered in the name of the perfect worker's state. Donate here.

From Soviet Story.

So you can now donate to these worthy causes and even get a tax reduction.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black