Sunday, June 27, 2010

garafalo disappointed with bo

The lefty hypocrite janeane garafalo was saying anyone who criticized bo was a racist, except I guess her. Read her interview here. Even the lefties like matt damon and spike are disappointed by their messiah. The lefties expected a workers utopia by now. Were all these lefty stars going to give up all their money and privilege and work in the sugar fields?

"There are so many things in the Obama administration to be sick over that certainly didn't change" and "I was surprised how disappointing the Obama administration has turned out to be,"

Also here.

“I also am disgusted that the Obama administration kept all the corrupt policies of the Bush administration in place, and helped feed into this tragedy. I don’t even understand it – I don’t understand how the Obama administration kept the same people in the management service in place, and kept ignoring the safety warnings.

They had Ken Salazar as the Secretary of the Interior, who’s corrupt. It just makes no sense. I have no idea why the Obama administration has been as heartbreakingly disappointing as it has. So yeah, I’m just disgusted. Other than that, I don’t know what else to say. I’m sure this type of thing will continue to go on and on and on.”

The interviewer, Emma Kat Richardson, went on to comment that, “I think even a week before the spill happened, Obama was talking about expanding offshore drilling,” to which Garofalo replied with:

”Oh yeah, definitely, definitely. But at midnight, when Bush left office – literally, on the night they left – they signed into law all kinds of corporate-friendly things. I don’t get it. You know, the corporation will always dominate; it’s naive to think differently. But I don’t know what it’s gonna take for the political realm to stop allowing the corporate realm to be so blatantly corrupted. It’ll probably never end, because it’s probably just the way it is. I assume that’s just the way it’s always been, and will always be – it just doesn’t get exposed until there’s a tragedy.”

Did you catch that? My God, she practically called Obama the N-word. Does she not realize that any constructive criticism of Obama actually reveals an intense hatred of our first black President simply because of the color of his skin?

1 comment:

Fred said...

In her case, "Stuck on Stupid" isn't just a label, its a self inflicted condition.

I Support Lord Black