Saturday, May 22, 2010

An Event with Clement

 I recently attended a fundraiser for HM Minister of  Industry Tony Clement. I have been a fan of HM Minister Clement for some times and even supported him in a leadership race years ago. He is an extremely hardworking and very bright guy. He is legendary for knowcking on every door in his riding and for his support of his local constituents. The event took place at the Albany Club, of which I am now a member while the construction takes place at the RCMI. I actually met a friend, that I haven't seen since we attended West Hill High School in Montreal, more than 30 years ago.
The event was attend by three former Premiers of Ontario mike Harris, Ernie Eves and even Bill Davis.
It was great to se HM Minister. We discussed afew things, including the British election, which was taking place that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony is doing a good job and he has been good for Muskoka as the coming G8 meeting will prove. I grew up in the Muskokas so I know that there is lots of real conservatives up there. (real conservative)

I Support Lord Black