Friday, May 28, 2010

Cirque de Soleil: Totem

I just saw the most recent Cirque de Soleil show, Totem. I have seen many of theses shows and I must say I had become a bit jaded about watching these amazing performances. ( I guess I am pretty spoiled). The last show Ovo and particularly this one, Totem, have been spectacular. Totem is loosely the story of evolution. It was faced paced and had many new acts which mad me say wow. It didn't hurt that there were some very attractive young men and women in the cast. the music and costumes were of course spectacular. A truly memorable evening. If you get a chance to see Totem, you really should.

1 comment:

Owner and Doggy said...

I also saw this show. It was great to see these people perform. They used the props to their advantage. Great special effects, great people, great show.

I Support Lord Black