Monday, April 05, 2010

Supporters of Israel threatened with a Machete

I have written in the past that I am a Christian Zionist. I strongly support the state of Israel and the Jewish people.This is truly despicable. These hooligans must be found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Violence and threats cannot be tolerated. Nick is a friend and I am glad he is OK, but these kind of actions must be stopped. I wonder what the iaw loonies will say about this attack. Will they justify this violence? What about their allies at the CFS?

Tonight I went out to the bars downtown. It was a great night with my roommate Mark Klibanov. Around 1:45am, as we were leaving the bar, and we heard the shout of “Zionist” in Arabic. As it stands now, we weren’t sure if the shouts were directed at myself, a known a supporter of Israel, or Mark, an actual Israeli.

Quickly, we both responded that yes we were Zionists. All of a sudden we were surrounded by 10-15 men who began to shout at us in Arabic. We tried to back out and run away. All of a sudden, I was struck in the back of the head. I’m not sure if it was a fist, a rock or a pipe but it left me dazed and bleeding.

We quickly ran back to the bar and stood beside the bouncers. The crowd of anti-Israel thugs dispersed.

About 10 minutes later, assuming that it was safe, we began to walk home. We were walking through a parking lot when a car pulled up next to us. The driver shouted “I fucking hit you, you Jew.”

1 comment:

Jen said...

I guess these people hate Jesus Christ as well since HE is a Jew.

The anti-Israel group better beware of who they are attacking because the JEWS are GOD'S Chosen people.
There is no place to hide no government of any country to protect YOU from the GOD'S WRATH.

I Support Lord Black